:: WHY WE BE ::

Boo to false, self-imposed limits, we say. These champion oracles want to live enthusiastically. Follow our trip through projects that challenge, frustrate, and/or scare us. In the end (which is really the middle) we want to live like big bright free and authentically awesome people.




There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Too bad I can't get Charlie to blog (Becky)

I have nothing to say today, except that I think you should all see how cute my Charlie dog is. So here are a couple of pics:


8 comments:

Wendy said...

Aw! Charlie Dog! What a doll.
He looks a lot like my dog, Millie!

She's the blondie in this pic

patresa said...

sweet little charlie pumpkin! i love charlie!

Steph said...

Totally cute... so glad you shared! Here's to a great week next week!

Holly said...

Charlie is awesome and beautiful as are you. If you don't both come over and spend the night, I'm going to kick your ass. I say that with all the love and affection imaginable on this snowy and blizzardy night.

T-Free said...

EEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love Charlie! So cute. Look at that sweet puppy face. I just want to hug him. I'm so glad you shared pictures of him with us! :)

Tanner May (Tanya) said...

I heart your lil' dude! Thanks Becky, perfecto perfecto!

Katie said...

Awwww.... this post makes me happy, happy, happy.

amy said...

I love these pictures, Becky! I would like to give Charlie (and his cute friend) a big hug and several nice head pats.

If I didn't have such a diva of a cat, this would totally inspire me to get me a Charlie of my own.