:: WHY WE BE ::

Boo to false, self-imposed limits, we say. These champion oracles want to live enthusiastically. Follow our trip through projects that challenge, frustrate, and/or scare us. In the end (which is really the middle) we want to live like big bright free and authentically awesome people.




Saturday, December 11, 2010

Too bad I can't get Charlie to blog (Becky)

I have nothing to say today, except that I think you should all see how cute my Charlie dog is. So here are a couple of pics:


8 comments:

Wendy said...

Aw! Charlie Dog! What a doll.
He looks a lot like my dog, Millie!

She's the blondie in this pic

patresa hartman said...

sweet little charlie pumpkin! i love charlie!

Steph said...

Totally cute... so glad you shared! Here's to a great week next week!

Holly said...

Charlie is awesome and beautiful as are you. If you don't both come over and spend the night, I'm going to kick your ass. I say that with all the love and affection imaginable on this snowy and blizzardy night.

Tawni said...

EEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love Charlie! So cute. Look at that sweet puppy face. I just want to hug him. I'm so glad you shared pictures of him with us! :)

Tanner May (Tanya) said...

I heart your lil' dude! Thanks Becky, perfecto perfecto!

Katie said...

Awwww.... this post makes me happy, happy, happy.

amy said...

I love these pictures, Becky! I would like to give Charlie (and his cute friend) a big hug and several nice head pats.

If I didn't have such a diva of a cat, this would totally inspire me to get me a Charlie of my own.