:: WHY WE BE ::

Boo to false, self-imposed limits, we say. These champion oracles want to live enthusiastically. Follow our trip through projects that challenge, frustrate, and/or scare us. In the end (which is really the middle) we want to live like big bright free and authentically awesome people.




Friday, February 25, 2011

We love us some Tawni. (an update)

Quick shout-out to our girl, Tawni, who has recently been given a scary project not of her choosing.

Visit her blog at MY SHINY HELL for the scoop.

Since this last post at My Shiny Hell (and correct me if I'm wrong here, Tawni), she did get the official

B-9

from the doc. High-five and Amen to that.

But is now facing major surgery. Prayers for Ms. Tawni and her whole family.

We love us some Tawni!

8 comments:

Steph said...

YES!!! So happy to hear about the benign status! Prayers, healthy mojo, and many hugs being sent your way....

Wendy said...

YAAAAAY! What a relief!
Prayers forthcoming for major surgery...

Thanks for the update!

Tawni said...

Awwww! I squeak! Thank you so much for posting this. I was too nauseated and tired to be on the computer much yesterday. You are so sweet.

Yes. The uterine biopsy was benign. I was so relieved. My surgery is scheduled for March 9th. My left ovary with a cyst the size of a ping-pong ball and the uterus are being removed, and then I will hopefully be feeling better in 6-8 weeks. Yay!

I apologize in advance for my erratic blog postings until I get my health whipped back into shape. Thanks for being such supportive, wonderful friends. You ladies are awesome in every way. Tawni loves her some YOU. :) xoxoxoxoxo.

amy said...

I already left you a comment about this on your Shiny Hell (I do really love that blog name) blog, but just popped in to re-state that I am sending you large goopy gobs of universal blessings for whipping health back into shape, Tawni, particularly on March 9.

blj said...

Tawni- so sorry you're going through this... so happy it's not cancer. You're a strong chick, chica. Hang in there and know I'm thinking of you and your family often.

Tanner May (Tanya) said...

Sending many prayers to you Tawni!!!!! So happy you got good news, but I will be praying for speedy healing. Take care A-List Tawni.

Katie said...

I left a comment also on Tawni's website, but must confess that until I saw the others' much quicker grasp of what B-9 was, I was just ambiently cheerful because everyone else was. But NOW I KNOW!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Tawni said...

Thank you so much for large goopy gobs of universal blessings, and all of the well wishes. You ladies are so wonderful and supportive, and you just rock my socks off! You do!

In a few months, when I am off of the pain meds and can drink again, I will raise my first celebratory glass of red wine in a toast to all of you! :) xoxoxoxoxoxxo.